INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Data Controller
The undersigned FINE FOODS & PHARMACEUTICALS NTM S.p. A, with registered office in Via Berlino 39 – 24040 Zingonia-Verdellino (BG), in its capacity as Data Controller, would like to inform you that the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (also called GDPR) and the Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003 (also called Privacy Code), as amended by Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, protects the processing of personal data.
According to the indicated legislation, the data processing will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, conservation limitation, integrity, and confidentiality, protection of rights.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, we, therefore, provide you with the following information:
2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The data processing, we intend to carry out has the purpose of managing Pharmacovigilance requests relating to adverse events reported by patients and guaranteeing their communication to the AIC Holders.
The processing is based on the following conditions of lawfulness:
- Execution of contractual relationships, governed by specific agreements, between Fine Foods and the AIC Holder (Article 6.1. b) GDPR)
- Fulfillment of legal obligations regarding Pharmacovigilance (Article 6.1. C) GDPR)
The processing of sensitive data is instead necessary for reasons of public interest in the public health sector (Article 9.2. Letter i) GDPR)
3. Nature of the provision
The provision of data is necessary to take charge of your report and carry out all the obligations connected to it; failure to provide the data may therefore make it impossible to carry out essential obligations.
4. Object and methods of data processing
The Data Controller will process the following categories of personal data:
- personal details (name and surname; age; date of birth; contact details such as telephone number, email address) and health details of the person making the report
The data processing will be carried out in the following ways: both in manual form (with paper archiving) and electronic form (computerized archiving on personal computers and e-mails.
5. Recipients of personal data
Your personal data will be communicated, limited to the purpose indicated in point 2), to the AIC Holders, for whom there are specific obligations regarding Pharmacovigilance (GVP).
Personal data will also be processed by:
- Fine Foods employees and collaborators, who act as persons authorized to process data and under the instructions provided by the Data Controller;
- Data processors art. 28 GDPR, including, by way of example but not limited to IT companies that carry out maintenance activities on databases and e-mails.
6. Data retention
We would like to inform you that your data will be kept only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose indicated in point 2, after which they will be deleted from any electronic and /or paper records.
For further clarifications regarding data retention times, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Rights of the interested parties and contact details of the Data Controller
In relation to the aforementioned data, all the rights are referred to in the Articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, and 21 of the GDPR; in particular:
- The right to access personal data;
- The data correction in case of inaccuracy;
- The deletion of data;
- The limitation to the processing;
- The right to data portability, i.e. to receive the personal data provided in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and to have it transferred to another Data Controller without hindrance;
- The right to object.
The interested parties also have the right to complain with the competent Supervisory Authority (Article 77 of the GDPR).
You can exercise your rights or request information on privacy by sending an email to email@example.com